We have implemented a number of measures to keep hirers safe whilst using the village hall. Hand gel and ample cleaning products are out for your use. The hall will be cleaned thoroughly between hirings. Observe appropriate social distancing. The wearing of a face covering is now mandatory with the exception of those with a disability or medical condition which makes the wearing or removal of a face covering difficult. Our current risk assessment: documents/covid-19stillington-village-hall-risk-assessment-doc3.docx
The main points are:
- Numbers present at events will be limited according to the nature of the event. You will be advised of the upper limit at the time of booking.
- The kitchen is closed to the public. Access only to staff or to use the fire exit in the event of the evacuation of the hall.
- The meeting room is closed, but has been set up as a quarantine area should someone show covid-19 symptoms whilst in the hall.
- One person only in each of the ladies' and men's toilets and only one person in the lobby.
- Two persons in the disabled toilet.
- Avoid gathering in doorways. Brief contact poses little risk, but prolonged contact raises the risk of possible infection.
- Open all the doors into the hall to allow ventilation. Open the back glass panelled door, but not any firedoors. Make sure they are closed before you leave.
- Blinds to remain up.
- Ensure the organisers of events have attendees contact details. There are Test and Trace posters with a QR code to scan if the individual has the app or a sign in sheet is provided for those that haven't the app. The sign in sheet will be stored and then destroyed after three weeks.